SUMMER 2023 valid from 7.4.2023
Chairlift TELEMIX Nová hoľa runs at half-hour intervals
1 day for chairlift
Family ticket one-way (2+2)
Family ticket return (2+2)
every next 30 minutes
- Child tariff can be used only by persons between 6 - 11,99 years
- JUNIOR tariff can be used only by persons:
- from 13 to 17,99 years old,
- EURO<26, GO<26, ISIC, ITIC card holders ( only for return ticket for chairlift TELEMIX),
- ZŤP: necessary to present ID card.
- SENIOR tariff can be used only by persons over 60 years old.
- Group discount 10% for chairlift TELEMIX. Group is understood to be at least 15 persons. Group tickets are bought by just one persone (the leader of the group).
- Children until 6 years old are entitled to free ticket only if they are accompanied by adult person who has their own valid chairlift ticket.
- Family discount - 2 adults + 2 children = 1 child for free.
- DISCOUNTS DO NOT ACCUMULATE!
Pricelist guidelines and warnings
- All chairlift tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE!
- Return ride in chairlift from Nová hoľa is possible ONLY in cabins!
- All tickets are issued only on backed up chip cards.
- Deposit for chip card is 2 € and will be returned only for fully functional and undamaged card in cash desk or in chip cards machine.
- Keep the chip card with you and display on your left side and be prepared to show it when requested by personnel or other authorised controls! Be warned that carrying the chip card in close proximity to mobile phones can lead to the chip card coding be erased and invalidates any repeat free of charge recharging!
- Transportation of pets on the TELEMIX Nová hoľa chairlift is possible in both directions only in cabins and is FREE!
- ORGANISED GROUPS: In the event that organised groups are interested in special rides on the TELEMIX Nová hoľa chairlift outside regular operating times the displayed price counts but, there is a minimum 160€ fee for the whole group. Transportation by chairlift outside opening hours must be ordered in advance.