Sign in at skipas.parksnow.sk and save on all ski passes bought online!
- Children's ski passes can only be used by children born between 1.1.2007 and 31.12.2012.
- JUNIOR tariff can be used by persons:
- born between 1.1.2001 – 31.12.2006
- senior citizens – persons born before 31.12.1958
- EURO<26, GO<26, ISIC and ITIC card holders for 4 and 7-hour tickets only.
- ZŤP (Physically Handicapped ID) – it is necessary to provide ID card.
- Free travel:
children, under the age of 6, i.e. born after 1.1.2013, on ski tickets valid for up to 2 days and season ski passes
children, under the age of 8, i.e. born after 1.1.2011, on 3-7 day ski passes
(it is necessary to provide some form of reliable ID that shows name, surname, date of birth which has been officially stamped – passport, health ID card).
- When purchasing a children’s tariff ski pass either a valid health ID, personal ID, passport or other form of identification must be produced without asking. Please adhere to these regulations because cash desk personnel cannot make any exceptions to them.
- Group discount. A group is understood to be at least 20 persons. When purchasing identical tickets we offer either 5% discount or a 21st ticket free of charge. We require a list of names, stamped and signed.
- Group tickets are bought and paid for by one person (group leader).
- Other discounts are only available following agreement with the resort manager.
- Discount for guests with paid for accommodation – PARK SNOW Card - guest card:
Discounts are given only on 3 and 6 day ski passes. Discounts on these two types of ski pass are offered to holders of “PARK SNOW Card - guest card” which the holder receives from contract partner accommodation facilities; the guest card is issued against a name and is only valid for the paid length of stay of the holder. Multi-day ski passes will not be sold to guests staying before 26.12.2018.
- When using discount tickets or ski passes issued on a name and photograph it is necessary to show when requested by resort personnel a valid form of personal ID. Ski passes used by persons other than the legal pass holder shall be confiscated and no reimbursement will be offered.
- Discounted ski passes issued against EURO<26, GO<26, ISIC and ITIC cards are only valid when used in conjunction with one of the aforementioned cards. When requested by resort personnel it is necessary to show the relevant card.
- In the event of a discounted ski pass being misused the operator is authorised to confiscate the ticket without any right to reimbursement!
- Discounts DO NOT ACCUMULATE!